Bariel – Real Estate WordPress Theme
Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to ask via Support Forum. Please rate our theme if you like it.
If you like to add more feature, feel free to contact us. We will do it if possible.
Last Update : 14-10-2019 See what's New
If you’ve recently purchased a hosting plan and a domain name, the next step is to install WordPress on your server. Here is the few simple guides help you!
Install CMS on your Server
There is the ways to install WordPress in your server are as follows
2.2. Server Configuration
If you would like to get this theme on your site, please make sure you have the installed WordPress on your server. To successfully run Composer on your website we recommend a certain PHP and WordPress configuration setting.
Please check if these requirements are met. WordPress 4.0 or higher, PHP 5.4 or higher, MySQL 5 or higher. If your PHP version is lower than 5.4.x please contact your hosting service provider to have them increase the PHP version on your server.
To run WordPress Theme we recommend using a host that supports:
PHP version 5.6 or greater.
MySQL version 5 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
We recommend you make sure that your server PHP configuration limits are as follows:
upload_max_filesize = 128M max_input_time = -1 post_max_size = 128M max_input_vars = 8000 max_execution_time = 200
Please make sure WordPress installed on your server. Get Composer on your site, Please follows the steps as per instructions.
There few ways to upload the theme in WordPress are as follows:
1. Adding New Themes using the Administration Panels
Installing Bariel Theme from the WordPress admin dashboard
The first option on how to install this Theme would be to directly upload the bariel.zip file via WordPress Theme Uploader.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Install Themes
- Click Upload
- Now you just need to find the "buildox.zip" file in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
- Once you activate Bariel, you will be redirected to our Welcome Screen. There you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
2. Adding New Themes by using cPanel
if your host offers the cPanel control panel, and the Theme files are in a .zip or .gz archive follow these instructions. Note: This assumes the Theme you download is a compressed (.zip) file containing a folder under which all the Theme files reside.
- Download the Theme .zip file to your local machine.
- In cPanel File Manager, navigate to your Themes folder. If your WordPress is installed in the document root folder of your web server you would navigate to "public_html/wp-content/themes" and if you have WordPress installed in a sub-folder called wordpress, you would navigate to "public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes".
- Once you've navigated to the Themes folder in cPanel File Manager, click on Upload file(s) and upload that .zip file you saved in Step 1.
- Once the .zip file is uploaded, click on the name of that file in cPanel, then in the panel to the right, click on "Extract File Contents", and that .zip file will be uncompressed.
- Follow the instructions below for selecting the new Theme.
Buildox comes with an amazing built-in feature:
One-Click-Install -> Possibility to import demo data of the theme with one click only and make your site look same with our demo.
Go to your
WordPress Admin Panel -> Tools -> Demo Content Install
For theme settings, we use Customzer . you can easily change or override the theme options and see the changes live .
Here is the settings options list below you can edit from Theme Customizer
- Header Style
- Sticky Menu
- Background Image
- Section Overlay Color
- Text Alignment
- Main Color Scheme
- Secondary Color Scheme
- Social Profiles
- Theme Main Color
- Secondary colou
We recommend you watch this 2 minute getting started video, and then try the editor yourself by dragging and dropping elements to create your first page.
Here are the steps to create a new menu.
- In the Blog Dashboard, select Appearance->Menus.
- Select “create a new menu” at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.
Add Categories To The Menu
Now it’s time to add our categories to the menu that we just created.
- Open the tab called “Categories”.
- Within this tab, select the “View All” links to bring up a list of all the categories.
- Select the categories that you want to add by clicking the check box next to each category that you want to include in the menu.
- Click the “Add to Menu” button located at the bottom of this tab to add selected categories to your menu.
Setup menu location
The first one is the “Manage Locations” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Manage Locations tab at the top of the Menus page in your dashboard. (This tab will not be visible until you have created at least one menu.)
- You will see how many custom menus your theme supports. (Most themes will have 1-2 menu locations to choose from.)
- In the drop down box, select the custom menu that you wish to display in this location. (For our example select “Category Menu” in the left sidebar location.)
- Click “Save Changes”
Listing property is a improtant part of a real estate site.
it's same like to create a blog post but has some extra features.
- Gallery : display porperty images
- Property Status : Buy & Rent option
- Price : Property price
- Total Rooms
- Property Video
- Floor Plan
we also add user friend map option so agent can easily list there map location to
property also comes with categories,location and Amenities taxonomy so you can easily use search option based on these value.
You can easily add your team members as role agent in your website. so they can also add their property in your site.
Once a user will create as Agent(Role) you can also uddate their details like: phone,email,profile image.
If you think your website takes too much time to load maybe you should.
- Install a Cache Plugin for WordPress. We recommend WP SUPER CACHE.
- Install an Image Compress Plugin. We recommend WP Smush It.
- Install a Database Optimizer Plugin We recommend WP-Optimize
- Reduce the number of posts on the page
- Reduce the number of unnecessary plugins.
- Use more icons and less images.
If you use WP Smush it plugin Free version then you maybe know bulk smush limit is 50 images. :(
whenever WP Smushit reaches the bulk smush limit (50 images) this plugin clicks the smush button automatically and the compression process goes on smoothly.
try this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-nonstop-smushit/
In This Theme, we use Elite licenser Plugin. with help of this plugin, you can easily update the theme.
You just need to paste your pursche key into this "license key " filed and press the "Active" button.
after that , you can easily update the theme from your dashboard like the default wp.org themes.
if you don't know how to get your pursche key than please read this airticle below and you will know where it is :)
1. Single Property show php error
it's happened because in the demo we use some default agent profile and your site don't have any agents profile/ or with that same ID we use in our demo. so if you add new agents in your site and assign the properties to the agents than the error will disappear . also make sure you set agent profile, phone number and email address.
v 1.2 - 14 OCT 2019
- Bariel core plugin file update. (very important ! so please remove the previous version and active the new version)
- Added: contact form issue fixed on a single property page
v 1.1 - 1 SEP 2019
- Added: Google map api Settings (where find api key)
- Added: Sticky Menu (sticky, default )
- Added: Footer Bottom Edit option
- Added: Scroll to top Button (on/off) settings
- Added: Top bar text & background colour options
- Fixed: The search button cannot be customized from the dashboard.
- Fixed: The hover colour of the titles (blog, property) cannot be customized from the dashboard.
- Fixed: Agent page shows only 3 property
- Fixed: Breadcrumb (alignment)
- Fixed: php error in the property page
- Fixed: Customiser header settings php error
- Fixed: Latest property page php error
- Fixed: elementor latest property shortcode "Col-md-6 col-lg-4 "(Must need to re-install the core plugin).
- Fixed: Enable map contact page
- Fixed: Sidebar search overlay
- Update: Bariel Core Plugin
v 1.0 - 8 AUG 2019
- Initial Release