Buildox – Construction & Building WordPress Theme
Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to ask via Support Forum. Please rate our theme if you like it.
If you like to add more feature, feel free to contact us. We will do it if possible.
Last Update : 07-05-2019 See what's New
If you’ve recently purchased a hosting plan and a domain name, the next step is to install WordPress on your server. Here is the few simple guides help you!
Install CMS on your Server
There is the ways to install WordPress in your server are as follows
2.2. Server Configuration
If you would like to get this theme on your site, please make sure you have the installed WordPress on your server. To successfully run Composer on your website we recommend a certain PHP and WordPress configuration setting.
Please check if these requirements are met. WordPress 4.0 or higher, PHP 5.4 or higher, MySQL 5 or higher. If your PHP version is lower than 5.4.x please contact your hosting service provider to have them increase the PHP version on your server.
To run WordPress Theme we recommend using a host that supports:
PHP version 5.6 or greater.
MySQL version 5 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
We recommend you make sure that your server PHP configuration limits are as follows:
upload_max_filesize = 128M max_input_time = -1 post_max_size = 128M max_input_vars = 8000 max_execution_time = 200
Please make sure WordPress installed on your server. Get Composer on your site, Please follows the steps as per instructions.
There few ways to upload the theme in WordPress are as follows:
1. Adding New Themes using the Administration Panels
Installing Composer Theme from the WordPress admin dashboard
The first option on how to install this Theme would be to directly upload the buildox.zip file via WordPress Theme Uploader.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Install Themes
- Click Upload
- Now you just need to find the "buildox.zip" file in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
- Once you activate Buildox, you will be redirected to our Welcome Screen. There you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
2. Adding New Themes by using cPanel
f your host offers the cPanel control panel, and the Theme files are in a .zip or .gz archive follow these instructions. Note: This assumes the Theme you download is a compressed (.zip) file containing a folder under which all the Theme files reside.
- Download the Theme .zip file to your local machine.
- In cPanel File Manager, navigate to your Themes folder. If your WordPress is installed in the document root folder of your web server you would navigate to "public_html/wp-content/themes" and if you have WordPress installed in a sub-folder called wordpress, you would navigate to "public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes".
- Once you've navigated to the Themes folder in cPanel File Manager, click on Upload file(s) and upload that .zip file you saved in Step 1.
- Once the .zip file is uploaded, click on the name of that file in cPanel, then in the panel to the right, click on "Extract File Contents", and that .zip file will be uncompressed.
- Follow the instructions below for selecting the new Theme.
Buildox comes with an amazing built-in feature:
One-Click-Install -> Possibility to import demo data of the theme with one click only and make your site look same with our demo.
Go to your
WordPress Admin Panel -> Tools -> Demo Content Install
For theme settings, we use Unyson framework. you can easily change or override the theme settings.
Here is the settings options list below you can edit from Theme Settings
- Light Logo
- Dark Logo
- Scroll To Top Button
- Theme Main Color
- Secondary colour
- Primary Fonts
- Heading Fonts
- Bannar Image
- Bannar image overlay colour
we use Unyson Page Builder as our theme core page builder. but you can also any other page builder like WP bakery page builder, Elementors etc but for use theme shortcodes you must need to use unyson Page builder.
After Clicking the buttons are mention in the screenshot you can see the shortcodes which are easy to use
Buildox also comes with pre-made sections, that's can re-use from Template Button.
Here are the steps to create a new menu.
- In the Blog Dashboard, select Appearance->Menus.
- Select “create a new menu” at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.
Add Categories To The Menu
Now it’s time to add our categories to the menu that we just created.
- Open the tab called “Categories”.
- Within this tab, select the “View All” links to bring up a list of all the categories.
- Select the categories that you want to add by clicking the check box next to each category that you want to include in the menu.
- Click the “Add to Menu” button located at the bottom of this tab to add selected categories to your menu.
Setup menu location
The first one is the “Manage Locations” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Manage Locations tab at the top of the Menus page in your dashboard. (This tab will not be visible until you have created at least one menu.)
- You will see how many custom menus your theme supports. (Most themes will have 1-2 menu locations to choose from.)
- In the drop down box, select the custom menu that you wish to display in this location. (For our example select “Category Menu” in the left sidebar location.)
- Click “Save Changes”
If you think your website takes too much time to load maybe you should.
- Install a Cache Plugin for WordPress. We recommend WP SUPER CACHE.
- Install an Image Compress Plugin. We recommend WP Smush It.
- Install a Database Optimizer Plugin We recommend WP-Optimize
- Reduce the number of posts on the page
- Reduce the number of unnecessary plugins.
- Use more icons and less images.
If you use WP Smush it plugin Free version then you maybe know bulk smush limit is 50 images. :(
whenever WP Smushit reaches the bulk smush limit (50 images) this plugin clicks the smush button automatically and the compression process goes on smoothly.
try this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-nonstop-smushit/
In This Theme, we use Official Envato Market Plugin. with help of this plugin, you can easily update the theme.
Activate Envato API Connection
This area enables WordPress Theme & Plugin updates from Envato Market. Read more about how this process works at envato.com. Please follow the steps below:
- Generate an Envato API Personal Token by clicking this link.
- Copy the token into the box below.
- Click the "Save Changes" button.
- A list of purchased Themes & Plugins from Envato Market will appear.
Thank you for your purchase!
Thanks for reading the Instruction, hope it’s been really helpful and resolved most of your concerns.
If you still have questions, please contact me by contact form on my profile
Follow me here to know about my accomplishments, you may need a few WP themes or HTML, PSD templates!
Put 5 star rating here, please!
* - Under the button "download", there are stars of rating, light all 5 five!
v 1.2 - 9 Apr 2019
- Add New Blog Layouts - Grid, Masonry
- add Service Style with different icon style
- Add Blog Settings menu in Theme Settings
- CSS animation Support - Animate.css & wow.js
- Edit slider style
- Fixed : Broken link if image logo missing for image box shortcode
- Update Buildox Core Plugin
- Update blog and single Blog post design
v 1.1 - 2 Apr 2019
- Added : Auto Setup wizard
- Fixed : Homepage 2 menu Responsive issue
- Update : Buildox Core Plugin
- Update : Shortcode Backend view
- Added : Dynamic contact form 7 shortcode
- Remove unuse shortcodes codes.
v 1.0 - 30 Mar 2019
- Initial Release