Medixer – Health & Clinic WordPress Theme
Thank you for purchasing our theme. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to ask via Support Forum or using the Chat icon on the bottom right corner from this page codeixer.com . Please rate our theme if you like it.
If you like to add more feature, feel free to contact us. We will do it if possible.
Last Update : 18-06-2020 See what's New
If you’ve recently purchased a hosting plan and a domain name, the next step is to install WordPress on your server. Here is the few simple guides help you!
Install CMS on your Server
There is the ways to install WordPress in your server are as follows
2.2. Server Configuration
If you would like to get this theme on your site, please make sure you have the installed WordPress on your server. To successfully run Composer on your website we recommend a certain PHP and WordPress configuration setting.
Please check if these requirements are met. WordPress 4.0 or higher, PHP 5.4 or higher, MySQL 5 or higher. If your PHP version is lower than 5.4.x please contact your hosting service provider to have them increase the PHP version on your server.
To run WordPress Theme we recommend using a host that supports:
- PHP version 7.3 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.1 or greater.
- HTTPS support
More info About Requirements - https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/
We recommend you make sure that your server PHP configuration limits are as follows:
upload_max_filesize = 128M max_input_time = -1 post_max_size = 128M max_input_vars = 8000 max_execution_time = 200
Please make sure WordPress installed on your server. Please follows the steps as per instructions.
There few ways to upload the theme in WordPress are as follows:
1. Adding New Themes using the Administration Panels
Installing Medixer Theme from the WordPress admin dashboard
The first option on how to install this Theme would be to directly upload the wp-medixer.zip file via WordPress Theme Uploader.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Appearance > Themes
- Click Install Themes
- Click Upload
- Now you just need to find the "wp-medixer.zip" file in the Upload folder and hit Install now.
- Once you activate medixer, you will be redirected to our Welcome Screen. There you will see a notification message to install and activate the required & recommended plugins.
2. Adding New Themes by using cPanel
if your host offers the cPanel control panel, and the Theme files are in a .zip or .gz archive follow these instructions. Note: This assumes the Theme you download is a compressed (.zip) file containing a folder under which all the Theme files reside.
- Download the medixer .zip file to your local machine.
- In cPanel File Manager, navigate to your Themes folder. If your WordPress is installed in the document root folder of your web server you would navigate to "public_html/wp-content/themes" and if you have WordPress installed in a sub-folder called wordpress, you would navigate to "public_html/wordpress/wp-content/themes".
- Once you've navigated to the Themes folder in cPanel File Manager, click on Upload file(s) and upload that .zip file you saved in Step 1.
- Once the .zip file is uploaded, click on the name of that file in cPanel, then in the panel to the right, click on "Extract File Contents", and that .zip file will be uncompressed.
- Follow the instructions below for selecting the new Theme.
Buildox comes with an amazing built-in feature:
One-Click-Install -> Possibility to import demo data of the theme with one click only and make your site look same with our demo.
Go to your
WordPress Admin Panel -> Tools -> Demo Content Install
For these settings, we use Customizer. you can easily change or override the theme options and see the changes live.
Here is the settings options list below you can edit from Theme Customizer
- Header Style
- Sticky Menu
- Breadcrumb Area
- Section Overlay Color
- Text Alignment
- Main Color Scheme
- Theme Styling
- Footer Panel
- 404 page
- Header Panel
Every option has 'help tips' so it's easy to understand.
We recommend you watch this 2 minute getting started video, and then try the editor yourself by dragging and dropping elements to create your first page.
Here are the steps to create a new menu.
- In the Blog Dashboard, select Appearance->Menus.
- Select “create a new menu” at the top of the page.
- Enter a name for your new menu in the Menu Name box.
- Click the Create Menu button.
Check This Video
Add Categories To The Menu
Now it’s time to add our categories to the menu that we just created.
- Open the tab called “Categories”.
- Within this tab, select the “View All” links to bring up a list of all the categories.
- Select the categories that you want to add by clicking the check box next to each category that you want to include in the menu.
- Click the “Add to Menu” button located at the bottom of this tab to add selected categories to your menu.
Setup menu location
The first one is the “Manage Locations” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on the Manage Locations tab at the top of the Menus page in your dashboard. (This tab will not be visible until you have created at least one menu.)
- You will see how many custom menus your theme supports. (Most themes will have 1-2 menu locations to choose from.)
- In the drop down box, select the custom menu that you wish to display in this location. (For our example select “Category Menu” in the left sidebar location.)
- Click “Save Changes”
You can easily add your team members in your website.
Add Team Member Details
- 1. Team Member Name
- 2. Team Member Properties
- 3. Team Category
- 4. Team Member Featured Image
Services & Portfolio
These post types are actually can edit from Front-end by Using elementor Page-builder. just click the Edit with Elementor button and you're ready to go :) just add an icon from the backend to display it as a box icon in front-end.
Go the Settings > permalinks and add custom slug for portfolio and projects.
If you think your website takes too much time to load maybe you should.
- Install a Cache Plugin for WordPress. We recommend WP SUPER CACHE.
- Install an Image Compress Plugin. We recommend WP Smush It.
- Install a Database Optimizer Plugin We recommend WP-Optimize
- Reduce the number of posts on the page
- Reduce the number of unnecessary plugins.
- Use more icons and less images.
If you use WP Smush it plugin Free version then you maybe know bulk smush limit is 50 images. :(
whenever WP Smushit reaches the bulk smush limit (50 images) this plugin clicks the smush button automatically and the compression process goes on smoothly.
try this one https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-nonstop-smushit/
You can see the update notification on your admin dashboard if a new update is available for Theme and Core plugin.
Note: Must need to verify your purchase key from "Activate Theme" Menu
In This Theme, we use Elite licenser Plugin. with help of this plugin, you can easily update the theme.
You just need to paste your pursche key into this "license key " filed and press the "Active" button.
after that , you can easily update the theme from your dashboard like the default wp.org themes.
if you don't know how to get your pursche key than please read this airticle below and you will know where it is :)
1. Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a "Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix. Click Here
v 1.1 - 18 JuN 2020
Fixed : single team page responsive issue
Fixed : team category responsive issue
Fixed : testimonial widget query error (plugin)
Fixed : Team category Page php error
Fixed : Customzier Styling option not working
Fixed: update condition method for Team post type (single)
Fixed: unwanted PHP errors
Fixed: Improve Theme translation file
Added: filter for remove 'portfolio category' text from portfolio category page
v 1.0 - 10 May 2020