WooCommerce Additional Variation Images
Thank you for purchasing our item. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to ask via Support Forum. Please rate our item if you like it.
If you like to add more feature, feel free to contact us. We will do it if possible.
Last Update : 06-02-2020 See what's New
There few ways to upload the theme in WordPress are as follows:
1. ADDING NEW THEMES USING THE ADMINISTRATION PANELS
Installing Plugin from the WordPress admin dashboard
The first option on how to install this Plugin would be to directly upload the wcavi.zip file via WordPress Plugin Uploader.
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins > Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
2. ADDING NEW Plugins BY USING CPANEL
if your host offers the cPanel control panel, and the plugin files are in a .zip or .gz archive follow these instructions. Note: This assumes the Plugin you download is a compressed (.zip) file containing a folder under which all the Plugin files reside.
- Download the Plugin .zip file to your local machine.
- In cPanel File Manager, navigate to your Plugins folder. If your WordPress is installed in the document root folder of your web server you would navigate to "public_html/wp-content/plugins" and if you have WordPress installed in a sub-folder called wordpress, you would navigate to "public_html/wordpress/wp-content/plugins".
- Once you've navigated to the Plugins folder in cPanel File Manager, click on Upload file(s) and upload that .zip file you saved in Step 1.
- Once the .zip file is uploaded, click on the name of that file in cPanel, then in the panel to the right, click on "Extract File Contents", and that .zip file will be uncompressed.
- Now from the WordPess Plugin dashboard, you can see the plugin name and you just need to activate it.
How to use This Plugin
After installing this plugin you need to open a product which has varition.
then click the variation tab and add images on each variation like this image below.
Not only that you can also modify the default woocommerce slider,zoom and lightbox settings (Enable/Disable) from the "Additional Image settings"
Thank you for your purchase!
Thanks for reading the Instruction, hope it’s been really helpful and resolved most of your concerns.
If you still have questions, please contact me by contact form on my profile
Put 5 star rating here, please!
v 1.0 - 6 FEB 2020
- Initial Release